Annapurna Base Camp Trek (Special Package/Fastrack and Economy Trek)
Best Rate for this season = NPR 15,999.00
The Annapurna Base Camp Trek is one of the most famous trekking adventures in Nepal. It is equally captivating as it is endearing. Being that, the journey is certainly expected to be beautiful because it takes place in the wonderful Annapurna region of Nepal. Not only is the experience quite amazing, but it is also very fascinating. As a matter of fact, half the people who visit Nepal tend to do the Annapurna Base Camp Trek. Thus, you definitely do not want to miss this trekking experience! Additionally, the journey is also a perfect trip that includes the best highlights of the region. In like manner, it is relatively easy to do as well.
The Annapurna Base Camp Trek is a great way to revel in the cerulean Annapurna Mountain massif. Moreover, the trekking trail goes through many ethnic Magar and Gurung villages. Likewise, you will pass many settlements lying at the foothills of the Himalayas. Identically, the sights of terrace farms and wide open valleys set against the backdrop of the mountains are also common. In the same fashion, small chortens and Gumbas make appearances along the way as well. You will also notably witness colorful prayer flags swaying in the crisp mountain wind. In addition, the Himalayan tapestry compliments the natural beauty of the Annapurna landscape quite spectacularly. Together with the tranquil ambiance and natural riches, you are sure to have a time of your life!
The Annapurna Base Camp Trek Highlights
The Annapurna Base Camp Trek includes many features and hallmarks of the region. Correspondingly, the trip includes dramatic views of the Annapurna Mountain massif. Furthermore, you will also see the views of prominent Himalayan peaks like Machhapuchhre and Gangapurna as well. Moreover, mountain peaks like the Lamjung Himal, Fang and the Hiunchuli Himal are also present.
The Annapurna Base Camp Trek starts with the lake-side city of Pokhara. In contrast to Kathmandu, Pokhara is blessed with the views of the Annapurna Himalayas in close proximity. Together with the mountains, Pokhara is also known as the adventure capital of Nepal. Owning to its name as a “lake-side city”, the tranquility of the pristine Phewa Lake blesses Pokhara.
Furthermore, the Annapurna Base Camp Trek also includes various ethnic mountain villages. Together with the natural scenery, you will also get acquainted with the Magar and Gurung culture. Consequently, the trekking trail goes through prominent destinations like Ghorepani, Tadapani, Chhomrong, Dovan and Deurali among many others. As a matter of fact, the trekking trails also go through the famed Annapurna Sanctuary. Therefore, the Annapurna Base Camp Trek is also called the Annapurna Sanctuary Trek.
Being that, other major highlights of the trip include the vantage point of Poon Hill. Owing to its characteristic as a vantage point, you can witness a grand panorama of the entire Mount Annapurna massif from there. Coupled with the ethereal sunrise view amidst the Annapurna Himalayas, you can witness a dream-like moment that is sure to stick out in your minds for years to come!
Day 01:Kathmandu – Pokhara – Dhampus Phedi (1 130m/3 170ft) – Pothana (1 990m/6 530ft), 25 min drive, 4-5 hrs trek
Day 02: Pothana – Jhinu Danda (1 750m/5 470ft), 5-6 hrs
Day 03: Jhinu Danda – Dobhan (2 500m/8 200ft), 6-7 hrs
Day 04: Dobhan – ABC (4 130m/13 550ft), 7-8 hrs
Day 05: ABC – Sinuwa (2 340m/7 680ft), 7-8 hrs trek
Day 06: Sinuwa – Ghandruk Phedi (1 280/4 200ft) – Nayapul (1 070m/3 510ft) – Pokhara (880m/2 900ft): 5-6 hrs, 2- 3 hrs drive
Day 07: Sightseeing at Pokhara, Departure to Kathmandu at 2 PM
- Two nights’ accommodation with breakfast at a Tourist Level category hotel in Pokhara
- Full board meals with tea/coffee (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Best available twin sharing lodge to lodge accommodation during the trek
- An experienced English-speaking (trekking guide)
- A comprehensive medical kit
- All necessary paper work and permits (ACAP and TIMS, please bring 3 passport size photographs)
- All government and local taxes
- Meals not specified in the ‘Meal Inclusions’ in the itinerary’
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa Fees: You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (A multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport-size photos.)
- All kind of cold drinks including water, coke, Fanta, juice etc.
- WI-Fi internet during the trek
- Personal trekking equipment
- Tips for airport representative, tour guide, trekking staff, driver etc.
Please Contact :
Beautiful Pokhara Adventure Pvt.Ltd.
Lakeside – 06, Pokhara
Tel : 061464060
Mobile/Vibor/Whatsapp/IMO : +9779856029172